Freebie for September

Just stopping in to share a quick freebie I made for my Firsties.  In the beginning of the school year, I prefer using simple word work centers that do not require a lot of prep, and that my students can independently complete. 
This Fall, I plan on use magnetic letters and a cookie tray for a Word Work activity.  To go along with this center, I created a few sheets for my students to place on the cookie sheets.  We thought you all might enjoy them also!

I purchased cookie sheets at The Dollar Tree and found magnetic letters at the Dollar Spot in Target.



 
























This FREEBIE is currently on our Facebook page..
Click HERE or on the picture below to get it =)


Hope you are all enjoying your last few days/weeks of summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow This Blog


Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Powered by Blogger.

US!

US!
Dana & Lauren

Grab Our Button!

Our Store

GoNoodle Brain Breaks

We Love Followers

NJ Pride

I Love Clipart